dackie me...

im home right now very bored. my family, i mean my family in pangasinan were supposed to be here today since last night but then they didn't made it because our car is broken. i dunno why it did but im thankful that it broke before they left the house to go here because come to think about it, it would be a bigger problem if the car broke at the middle of their way here, ryt?

im also a broke since friday. i don't have enough money than i used to. luckily my dad was here a while ago at lunch time to give me my allowance for 2 weeks, what he didnt knoe is that mom let me withdraw my this week's allowance... but i did tole him about that before he left. im such a good son... maybe ur asking me why he's here? er, it's a long story... he has friends with him who wants to go to 'day by day' to attend church because pastor ed lapiz is such a good preacher... hmmm... neway, that's it!

tomrow is my first day of my exam... t'will start at 1pm i guess... im not sure yet, ill check my sked. neway, first subject? microbiology... lab and lec, not my favorite. i have read the things i should be studying but decided to go online because i wanna do this thing... it's my first post u knoe... wahehehe! wasn't supposed to do another open journal again because i did this before and i seldom have an oppurtunity to update my things, u knoe. yet i came to think about it because neway, this site was introduced to me by barbie, thanx dudette! owkay,i came to think that sometimes i need to release some energy inside me, u knoe and i knoe this is one way of doing it... hope u get me... im a very busy person that needs time for myself, to open about what i think in every situations in life, to give reason "i'm not a perfect perso-----n"(LSS) and to share what i want and what i knoe. ryt? there's a lot of reason why i did this... neway i just love writing than talking, u knoe.

later im gonna watch the amazing race 5 and start again studying my lessons especially in microbiology... gram +, gram -, culture media, cocci, bacilli, staphylococcus aureus, staining, etc. this coming week will be a toxic week, hmp! as if everyday isn't. wahehehe... it's my exam week u silly! and we'll still be having our class on saturday next week dat would be 6 times a week of skulday! whew! i think i need to end this... got lots of important things to do than tis, owkay? later...

to be continued...

1 remark(s):

baRbz said...

Heyheyhey. Look who's on blogspot! Hee. I thought you ain't gonna put yourself through this stressful posting-blog-stuff? Hee. Or so I thought. Oh, I forgot.. Ima post a comment, right? Well... I've got nothing to say really. Good for you, you've got blogspot to vent about your busy and toxic life. Hee. Anyway, keep posting! And yeah, God bless you on your exams! See yah around... :p [Advance Happy Birthday! Me first! Me first! Aheehee.. :p]

Post a Comment

Comment away!