euphoria

Whew, it’s been a long time since I wrote something about what’s happening in my life… ok, just an update… to my so-called sublime life… ngek! well, semestral, (damn this! is there a word semestral?) ok, sem-break started october 9 and I am happy but today… because I missed studying… I dunno… my body’s just craving for it… LOL… drop this, I feel so geek.
 
Neway, after my last final exams, happened October 8, I took the longest rest in my life… well, I did, I mean… it’s like the longest I should say because during my exam week, there were nights when I only sleep 2 or 4 hours… sometimes have even no chance of getting at least an hour of sleep… and im also afraid of sleeping an hour before my wake-up time because I might not wake up. so, my point is, it's like the best rest ever! ngek!
 
Week before finals week, we’re already planning about this day out after exams… the first suggestion was to munch a buffet dinner but the dilemma was, we can’t choose where to eat, ideas were shared yet we end up in nothing. next proposal was to watch a movie and eat dinner in a pleasant resto… and that was the last plan… yet we argue a lot where to watch and eat… first suggestion was in The Podium, I suggested in Powerplant, Glorietta ended the conversation… Gloritta won… (well hey, powerplant got a better movie house, eryt?) well, bcoz majority of us, I mean majority? Er, ok… some of us are living near the Makati area…(huh, like Powerplant wasn’t in Makati huh?)
 
Neway, October 9 was such a great day, it started after lunch, aaron, as usual with dude ryan picked me up in our house in kamias, qc. That was also the time when my phone was broken… I dunno with that fon… it just started to act abnormal… at first keys 1-3 were not working then after a few min, keys 4-6 started to fail as well… so, I used my granny’s cellfon… the prob was, all my contacts were in my fon so, it’s also useless…
 
So, they picked me and went straight to Glorietta… yep the big G… G4, G2, G3? Huh… whatev…
 
We met sheena and icee at G4 foodcourt eating their late lunch. Then we started to reach or contact others… we can’t contact liezel, she’s not answering her fon and soon we found out she’s havin her massage and she didn’t noticed she already got asleep. On the other hand, Kenneth couldn’t make it bcoz he has to accompany his mother to buy things because his mother is leaving the next day to Saudi… it’s a long story well, to make story short, it’s because of Ramadan…
 
So there, only 4 of us, icee can’t go with us because he’s with his brother and their cousin. We watched this movie ‘the punisher’ and t’wasn’t bad at all… it’s an excellent movie for us who I think most of us haven’t watched a movie since classes for that semester had started. Hehe…
 
Liezel would be late so, she tole us that she will just meet us inside. After a few min, she’s there already…
 
After that, we we’re deciding "again" where to eat dinner, and since t’was already 5.30, aaron tole us that he has to leave 6pm because his uncle has to use the car… whew? Duh… they have like 4 cars and why not use the others?
 
So, we rushed and decided to eat at TGIF, hehehe
 
When we were taking our orders, aaron revealed that he’ll foot the bill so we were like wow… then we joked around to order the most expensive food and to order a lot… aaron said he will because, he can’t be with us in his birthday this sem-break so it served as a treat… HAPPY BIRTHDAY AARON --> oct 16

When we were eating dinner, aaron got a phone call telling him his uncle will be using the other car so we were like in high spirits when we heard that because we don’t have to rush eating… and we still have time to hang around… talk and bond together…
 
After eating,  they were like planning to go on shopping, etc. so, we wandered around Glorietta. We then went to G4 to eat again… I had my coffee (sad, coffee jelly was out of stock, strabux' fuckin me sooo wrong!) and we chatted about different things… icee was again with us… t’was already 9pm when liezel’s brother was already there to pick her up. Then icee tole us if we want to drink… since we already drank when we’re at TGIF, we tole ourselves why not… so, we went to icee’s condominium in front of 6750 along ayala road, but i can't remember which floor, stupid! We drank vodka citron and talk and talk until 1am.
 
I was very red that time… especially when I got up, went to the comfort room and took a pee… at that moment I felt the effect of the vodka in my CNS… there’s the effect, I was red and my thoughts were not normal… but it didn't came to the point that i talk sluggish... well, can’t blame why I get red when I drink bcoz im an asian! Well, yeah… bcoz im an asian, but I can’t discuss here the whole explanation about that bcoz it will take me too long… I was already groggy at that moment… very groggy but I can still walk straight. We even went to the condo’s rooftop before we left. Imagine that… groggy but I managed to reach the I think 30+th floor? I can’t remember… hehehe… er, after that, we went down to leave… t’was a nice night in icee’s condo… neway, icee thanx! Er, we brought sheena to their home in p’que after that then aaron also sent me home… t’was really a nice day…
CURRENT READINGS: 'kane and abel' by archer
LSS: clarity

0 remark(s):

Post a Comment

Comment away!