bianca had me at hello!

hey, i found this info about bianca king... shux! nakaka-wow! njoy reading and discover why i admire her sooo much!
 
Bianca King: New screen goddess

On the rise is a new screen goddess who responds to the name Bianca King.

Bianca, who’s only 17 years old, is in the cast of GMA-7’s highly-rated “Mulawin” where she is noticed to shine in her role as Aviona in the top-rating fantaserye. Aviona is a member of the illustrious clan of half-human, half-avian female warriors in “Mulawin,” topbilled by Richard Gutierrez.

As a new screen goddess, Bianca is literally spreading her wings over today’s fast-changing showbiz landscape. In her role as Aviona, Bianca exudes a raw, sensual appeal that has so far won for her a strong male following since the start of the series. Not even her plumage can conceal her strong mestiza features and well-toned physique; and her piercing, smoldering stare never fails to convey an air of mystery and subtle seduction.

So, what really lies beneath those ruffled feathers? Is there a fair maiden’s heart hiding underneath this feisty amazon’s tough exterior? Who is the real Bianca King? Imagine being born in Cold War Berlin, Germany, to a Canadian father and a US-bred Filipina mother. Ingredients for an identity crisis?

Not for 17-year-old Bianca. “I’m Filipino,” she avers proudly. “I was raised here.” The articulate freshman from the University of Asia and Pacific is conversant in both English and Tagalog. She even won her school’s essay writing competition in Filipino!

“That’s how I am with most things in my life,” she says. “I like surprising people- knowing certain expectations of me, then going the other way.” Being the unica hija has not stopped Bianca from having a liberal upbringing. She is able to speak her mind and independently achieve her goals as a student.

She has run with showbiz friends for the longest time, but has avoided the spotlight herself — until now, that is.

“My priority has always been my studies,” Bianca enthuses. Even now that she has decided to take on the challenge of taking on the limelight, she’d rather carve a niche for herself rather than fit into the mold that many other young stars have occupied before her.

Bianca has done print and TV ads since she was thirteen. She has appeared in TV spots for Rexona, Coke and Purefoods Tender Juicy Hotdog. She is also currently the image model of Body Shop and Gold’s Gym, as well as Ai-Zen Salon and Chocolate apparel line.

Despite her extensive modeling experience, she’s the first to downplay that particular facet. “I don’t do ramp,” she points out. “I don’t sashay down the catwalk. I’m too petite for that. I’d rather work behind the scenes. I’ve worked as a stylist for several shows, including Pond’s and Chalk Magazine. Some of the models there thought I was part of the show. And I was! But as part of the production staff— not as a ramp model. My friends from showbiz thought it was admirable that I explored a different field. They were happy for me.”

Her talents were also honed from a very young age— in theatre, piano, singing, drums and ballet and dance. Asked if she would go into acting, singing or dancing, she answers, “I think I would do my best as a host.”

She’s also a certified waterbaby. “I learned to swim by being tossed in the water,” Bianca narrates. Perhaps it helped that they own a resthouse in Batangas, where her family spent weekends when she was growing up. “I love swimming! I can go to the deepest depths and have no fear. I also like waterskiing.”

Bianca is no showbiz greenhorn. She knows its ins and outs, and is taking the plunge sans stars in her eyes. “I would like to strike a balance between working in the entertainment industry and pursuing my studies. But above all, my priority is still my education. And I thank my manager, Arnold Vegafria, because he’s so supportive of this,” she reiterates.

“I am a nerd!,” she quips. So serious a nerd, in fact, that she plans to take advance summer classes to finish her degree in Integrated Marketing Communication. “I also love surfing the Net!,” says the information junkie. “I can spend hours searching for a variety of topics. But most of the time, I keep abreast of music and entertainment news.”

Bianca also has a mature outlook in life, with her plans for the future all laid out. “I want to produce commercials,” she says. “To find the director, to work with casters and the crew. And as I see it, I’m off to a good start because I’ve gained connections from being in commercials.”

She says she would prefer being a VJ or hosting a show. “I just love learning new information!,” Bianca avers proudly. She looks up to the hosts of ABS-CBN’s ‘F,’ especially Amanda Griffin, who she says has successfully transitioned from VJ to host.

One of the latest additions to ALV Productions’ roster of sterling talents, Bianca recently got her first taste of showbiz when she was asked to join the prestigious group of new teen stars: the Regal Idols. She was also part of the GMA-7 teen-oriented TV series, “Click,” and was also voted one of today’s prettiest teens in Young Star Chalk and Meg Magazines.
 
Source:

0 remark(s):

Post a Comment

Comment away!