the-vid

owkay, so this is the video of nats singing "barely breathing" taken last week @ OJs in eastwood. hehehe... just uploaded the video so you peeps can check it out... anyway, the song is really good so im posting with it the lyrics of the whole song... njoy!



or just click the link below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InzQpMZahDM

Barely Breathing
by Duncan Sheik

I know what you're doing
I see it all too clear
I only taste the saline
When I kiss away your tears

You really had me going, wishing on a star
But the black holes that surround you
Are heavier by far

I believed in your confusion
You were so completely torn
Well it must have been that yesterday
Was the day that I was born

There's not much to examine
There's nothing left to hide
You really can't be serious
If you have to ask me why

I say good-bye...

1-'Cause I am barely breathing
And I can't find the air
I don't know who I'm kidding
Imagining you care, and I could stand here
Waiting a fool for another day
But I don't suppose it's worth the price
Worth the price, the price that I would pay

Everyone keeps asking, what's it all about?
I used to be so certain and I can't figure out
What is this attraction? I only feel the pain
There's nothing left to reason and only you to blame
Will it ever change?
(repeat 1)

But I'm thinking it over anyway...

I've come to find, I may never know
Your changing mind, is it friend or foe?
I rise above or sink below
With every time you come and go
Please don't, you come and go
(rpt 1)

11 remark(s):

Anonymous said...

First of all I want to say terrific blog! I had a quick question which
I'd like to ask if you don't mind. I was curious to know how you center yourself and
clear your head before writing. I've had a hard time clearing my thoughts in getting my thoughts out there. I do enjoy writing however it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes tend to be lost just trying to figure out how to begin. Any recommendations or tips? Many thanks!

My weblog - http://slc-wireless.com/air-jordan-pas-cher.html

Anonymous said...

After looking into a number of the blog articles on your website, I honestly like your way of writing a blog.
I book-marked it to my bookmark webpage list and will be checking back soon.
Please visit my website too and tell me how you feel.


Here is my site; Cheap Jerseys3

Anonymous said...

It's an amazing paragraph for all the web users; they will get advantage from it I am sure.

Feel free to visit my site http://slc-wireless.com

Anonymous said...

Spot on with this write-up, I truly believe that this site needs much more
attention. I'll probably be back again to read more, thanks for the information!

my web blog - Gafas聽Oakley

Anonymous said...

This is really fascinating, You are an excessively professional blogger.
I've joined your rss feed and sit up for looking for extra of your wonderful post. Also, I have shared your site in my social networks

Also visit my webpage ... Michael Kors

Anonymous said...

Good day! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a collection of volunteers and starting
a new project in a community in the same niche. Your blog provided
us valuable information to work on. You have done a outstanding job!


Also visit my web blog: Authentic Evgeni Malkin Jersey

Anonymous said...

I am genuinely happy to glance at this website posts which
consists of lots of useful information, thanks for
providing these kinds of data.

Also visit my weblog - Abercrombie Et Fitch

Anonymous said...

Great work! This is the type of info that are meant
to be shared around the web. Disgrace on the seek engines for no longer positioning this post
upper! Come on over and visit my website .
Thanks =)

Here is my page get more info

Anonymous said...

This piece of writing will help the internet visitors for creating new blog
or even a weblog from start to end.

Feel free to visit my blog ... how to sell beats ()

Anonymous said...

My brother recommended I may like this website.

He was totally right. This submit truly made my day. You can
not believe just how a lot time I had spent for this information!

Thanks!

Also visit my site: Clicking Here

Anonymous said...

If some one needs expert view concerning running a blog after that i propose him/her to
go to see this blog, Keep up the fastidious work.

Feel free to surf to my site ... Air Max

Post a Comment

Comment away!