Happy New Year!



Let me greet everyone a happy new year! On this new year day, I wish you all the prosperity and hapiness. We should resolve to start every day with love, spend the day with love, fill the day with love, and end the day with love! Wohoo! In short, let the love begin! LOL... Oh crap, I'm high! Peace on Earth! LOL.

9 remark(s):

monaco said...

happy new year dak! may 2008 bring happiness, good health and good luck for your and your family.

LAD said...

may you and your family be blessed in this coming year.

enjoy lang, masaya mabuhay haha.

arjay said...

happy new year 2 u too!

pagaling ka ;)

Jun said...

hehehe u must be back at school now :) how's life in btwn pages of Harrison's? ;p gosh i haven't done any studying since the start of my hols, and i'm gonna be starting a placement in spore in 3 wks' time! i think i can effectively die now!

Cams said...

its been a while.. how are u na??? still havent fully recovered from that systemic viral infection???? we miss u na..

Anonymous said...

whoah this blog is excellent i love reading your articles.
Keep up the great work! You realize, a lot of persons are searching round for this info,
you could help them greatly.

Look into my weblog :: Social Bookmarking Service
my site - social bookmarking service

Anonymous said...

Ιt's nearly impossible to find well-informed people on this subject, but you sound like you know what you're talking about!

Τhanκs

Ϻу blog pοst: PrivateBlogNetwork.info
Also see my site: www.xt-wiki.De

Anonymous said...

Αt thіs time it seems like Moѵable Type is the
tοp blogging platfоrm оut there right now.
(from what I've read) Is that what you are using on your blog?

Here is my homepage - link building service

Anonymous said...

excellent points altogether, you simply won a new reader.
What may you recommend about your publish that you made
a few days ago? Any certain?

Feel free to visit my web site :: Psn Code Generator

Post a Comment

Comment away!