I'm back!

Finally, we just arrived here in QC. We left at around 2PM and we just arrived! Why? Because we were tempted to drop by the Duty Free in Clark, Pampanga. Look:

DSC01968

Yes, we dropped by the Oriental Duty Free and there are a lot of good buys! My mom actually bought a lot of house stuff like the cute ice cream cups, salad bowls, noodle pot; there are a lot more, I can't remember the others. I had a hard time fitting all the bought stuff at the back of the car because we also brought a lot for Christmas. Owell, for those who want to enjoy the so called "incredible sale", visit Clark until January 6, 2008. Enjoy!

2 remark(s):

monaco said...

I haven't been to clark in a long, long time. probably three years. I have also forgotten about the sale that they always have this time of the year.

if my mom finds out about this, she'll ask to be taken there bukas na bukas din! so I won't tell her. he he he.

dak said...

hahaha... my mom was able to get an info... according to her source, cheapest daw during January. hahaha... owell, baka napagpilian na mga items...

Post a Comment

Comment away!