I miss my home...

I am already here in Pangasinan and it’s much Christmassy here in contrast to my earlier guess that the spirit of Christmas is more evident in the Metro, it makes me want to celebrate Christmas here instead of still going back to Manila to celebrate it there. Impulsiveness strikes again. My mom and dad decided just a while ago that we’ll go to Baguio later. What are we going to do there at the first place? Dinner maybe... It’s always Baguio whenever I am here, owell, it’s the nearest Manila-like place here in the North, ahm, just almost-Manila-like. Nothing replaces the night in Manila especially in QC.

When I arrived last night at around 9:30PM, I felt a little weird maybe because there are already no people in the streets unlike in Manila. It’s very cold and like I said very Christmassy... and I can even smell the grass in the field, hmmmm.... Christmas lights are apparent in every house I passed by, I actually miss the atmosphere.

I live in our house in QC since 2002. After graduating in high school, I immediately went to Manila to pursue my dreams. I usually don’t go back here in Pangasinan especially during school days; I go here mostly during the summers, semestral breaks and Christmas season only. When I was an intern, I wasn’t able to go back here for a year. Imagine that, being away from your home for a year! It was not a big deal though hehehe... it was compensated because my parents would regularly visit us (with my brother) in Manila. Owell...

I miss my home...

Oryt, I should wrap this thing up, my mom just reminded me that we’ll be going to Baguio, and I should get ready.

0 remark(s):

Post a Comment

Comment away!