The starbucks planner

For 4 years of being a Starbucks fan, I wonder how much money I’ve spent for being a massive drinker. I am happy though that I have finally lessened my coffee intakes especially the Starbucks kind of coffee, I can’t just drop the addiction because I’m having the big W symptoms if ever I wasn’t able to drink a cup for a day. Anyway, I finally have their 2008 planner. I remember the first time I had a Starbucks planner, which was 4 years ago... It was too bulky but lots of freebies... Now, the planner’s handy with mini greeting cards as the only freebie. I prefer this planner though, because like I said it’s handy and the leather cover’s more attractive than the previous kind. It also comes with a free pencil which I like more than the free pen.


The Cover...

The inside...

Last night, when we were having our coffee, my mom just had a reunion with her gay barista friends. My mom actually has 3 barista friends, 2 gays and a girl. They were all really friendly and funny. I met Gelai before; he was introduced to me by my mom when I had to stay overnight in Baguio because my Lola was hospitalized. He’s really accommodating and keeps on joking, a lot. He was before transferred in the John Hay branch but is now back in SM. Dee on the other hand was my mom’s friend ever since the Starbucks in SM Baguio opened. She is now currently assigned at Starbucks Petron in NLEX. So they were like screaming loudly inside the coffee shop when these 3 friends saw each other again. Cha, the girl barista was not there though; I miss her because during the times when I was always in Baguio, she was always on duty. I think she’s now assigned in John Hay or in Power Plant. Hay, it’s just funny to witness my mom screaming loudly with these 2 gay baristas... And it’s also nice meeting these good people, again...

Got my new fave: Praline Mocha! It was recommended by Hanna.

11 remark(s):

arjay said...

sana may starbucks din dito.
happy christmas!

dak said...

ngek... taga san ka ba?

maligayang pasko!

arjay said...

sa pagkakaalam ko kase, mukhang ala pang starbucks dito sa davao eh. ewan ko lang, titingnan ko mamaya. hehehe

dak said...

ah onga wlang starbux jan, i hav a friend from davao e, wla daw. hehehe...

nde ba ok mga coffee shops jan?

kingdaddyrich said...

salamat sa pagbisita sa blog ko..

too bad i dont drink coffee.. and even if i do.. hindi ko rin trip magkape jan sa starbucks.. mahal eh!! ha haha!

dak said...

@kingdaddyrich: ngek rich ka naman e. mahilig talga kasi kami sa kape, ever since...

monaco said...

I'm a starbucks junkie myself but have been cutting down lately because of my diet, both health diet and wallet diet. he he. the praline mocha sounds delicious by the way. I 'll have to try that one of these days.

merry christmas dak!

dak said...

merry christmas monaco.

yep, they changed the not so popular ginger nut latte to praline mocha this year. and it's better, e?

nothing beats the peppermint mocha tho. hahaha... it's too popular this season.

Bags said...

I got my planner na rin.. BUT my guy left it sa cab. Tae. Sayang. Haha.

dak said...

bags! haha... sayang sana pumunta ka, grabe late na sila naka-uwi, 3 or 4am na ata... well, iningit pa kita... punta kami kila carol for lunch today! hay... see you soon!

happy new year!

starbucks said...

Hi im actually a barista from SM baguio and its good to hear a good feedback from you. This kind of feedback truly inspires us to go beyond the expectations of our customers. by the way we have our own website at www.starbucksbaguio.blogspot.com i hope u visit it too. Thank you so much and have a great day!

Post a Comment

Comment away!