Uber fun experience...

Yesterday we had our last class for this year. Luckily my last quiz for this year was a bomb! You got it, a perfect score! Yohoo, a good omen I suppose… I’m not bragging, it’s just that it’s just Parasitology and I had taken that course since I was in premed. The funny part was I wasn’t able to answer in last Monday’s long quiz the question about the infective stage of Schistosoma sp. I answered miracidium instead of metacercaria. Hahaha, shame on me! Anyway, after our class, we went to MOA. I was with James, Carlos, Cam, Hanna, Jac and Renz. We were supposed to go “carnivaling” but due to some conflicts, we weren’t able to go “carnivaling”, instead we went chow chow again. There are a lot of okay restos in the Mall of Asia and after wandering around looking for a nice dine, we ended up eating at Don Henrico’s. Hahaha… Jac met up with her father and footed the bill! We weren’t expecting that he’ll actually pay for our dinner, but he actually did pay for it. Thank you Judge Mupas! Hehehe…

On our way home, after turning right along Roxas boulevard near the Manila Hotel going to Manila City Hall, I felt a heaviness, not chest heaviness but heaviness in driving…

“Oh crap, I think we have a flat tire guys…” slowly driving my way on the side. I found an opened gate somewhere along there (I think it was an entrance of a particular government office, but we didn’t bother knowing what office), I drove the FX in and there! I got my left rear tire uber deflated. At first we were joking around like Renz was the one responsible because he was sitting in the side of the flat tire, then after a while I was kind of scared because the area was dark and scary, someone might held us up.

I know how to change tires, I’ve done it before. The problem was I didn’t know how to remove the spare tire underneath the FX. So I phoned my granny for help. He said “just kick the tire towards the left, turn it until it’s already near to the ground and pull it out”. I didn’t knoe that it was very easy to do, I only knoe the “ikot-ikot” style to lower and remove the tire. Hehehe… Fortunately there was this old guy who helped us in figuring out how to remove the spare…

So we got it fixed and safely went home. It was a very fun experience… Thank you guys for the nice ride!

I am promoting a new blog, THE OPERATION M.D. It is a group blog of medical students. The authors of the blog are my friends in med school and I am the administrator of the group, so if interested in joining the group in sharing ideas, experiences and opinions, just drop me a message. To visit the blog, click HERE!

It's just sad... Here's the catch:

Em Dy will give me a gift, and I will in turn spread the Christmas cheer by also giving a gift to the first 5 people who will comment on that particular post of mine but the consequence is for them to also give gifts to others by posting the same kind of post in their blog.

It's just sad knowing that there are a number of visitors in my blog but they won't take the opportunity of sharing what they have this Christmas. I dunno the reason but maybe due to our country's crisis in terms of its economy. Owell...

Merry Christmas! Enjoy the holidays!

2 remark(s):

Kiks Phulumulu said...

malalim ang english. i only encounter parasitology when i watch movies like Outbreak and Regal Films.

as for my xmas gifts, wala pa ata akong matatanggap at wala rin akong maibibigay. you're right, it's crisis.

dak said...

i don't knoe about the outbreak movie...

i already received gifts from several friends... but i guarantee you that giving is really better than accepting... good for the heart. LOL.

Merry Christmas kiks!

Post a Comment

Comment away!