Kicking boredom...

I can't believe that Trinity University of Asia will be having a Starbucks store already! Ateneo got the Bux along Katipunan, La Salle has one also under this condo near the campus. How about UST? Do we really have to go to SM San Lazaro for a Venti cup? Owell...

Did I mention already that I have a classmate who was a former member of the Silent Sanctuary band? Yep, he's Jett Ramirez and he actually composed the band's first single "Ikaw Lamang". He formerly played as the violinist of the band. He's really good and I think he can play a song with his violin after listening to the song once. The video's "Rebound" and he's featured, enjoy!

I noticed that when we entered 2008, almost all the blogs I know changed their layouts and skins. I was thinking also about changing my blog layout but it needs a lot of time and effort. I don't even have excellent knowledge in HTML and other computer-related stuff, just simple know-hows. So, I have nothing new to add in my blog... I'll rather remove some stuff... I've been reviewing some links I have in my side bar and noticed that some are already deleted and inactive blogs, so shooo! Off the list! If your blog's been deleted, kindly inform me by commenting below!

2 remark(s):

kAhRrLoSs said...

idol ko yan si jett..hehehe ang galing ng song na "ikaw lamang"

arjay said...

maganda din ang song na to ah. madownload nga. hehe.

Post a Comment

Comment away!