Respect one's Dharma

Oryt, I think I just made an ostensibly nonsense post a few minutes ago. I think I’ll just drowse myself off to  wake up early tomorrow. But before that, let me share my horoscope today:

Leo (Jul 23 - Aug 22)

The Bottom Line

Today you need to ask yourself -- what is the biggest issue in your relationships?

In Detail

Today you need to ask yourself what the biggest issue in your relationships is. The answer will be illuminating, to say the least. If you find that the issue is the same with everyone, then you know that you need to start examining what you are doing and why you might be doing it. If the answer depends on who the person is, then you know that the problem might reside in their attitudes more than yours. Either way, taking time to reflect on how you relate to others is valuable now.

friendster.com

Retort:

After first reading, I said to myself, “I think this is not related to me. I am not even involved with someone”. Those were really the words that first came into my mind. Hahaha… I am sooo defensive. Relationship doesn’t always mean intimacy with someone special eryt? It could mean a lot of things. It can be my relationship with my family, friends or even with pets? But do I really need to ask the bottom line question to myself? What is the biggest issue in my relationship? I dunno… I really don’t knoe… My personal relationships with my mom, dad, and siblings are okay. I just had a great celebration with them back in the province. How about my friends? Iont think there are issues either.

If the answer depends on who the person is, then you know that the problem might reside in their attitudes more than yours. Either way, taking time to reflect on how you relate to others is valuable now.

This is more likely the one where I should really focus on because for the past month, I had problems dealing with people with different attitudes and perspectives. This could be the biggest issue in my relationship. Owell, I think I should be more open-minded and respectful into other people’s behaviors, practices and lifestyles. Each individual has a unique dharma to live with and since I like my dharma, I can also get that respect by giving reverence to other’s dharma.

4 remark(s):

monaco said...

I've stopped reading the horoscope after I realized that I have let it influence my decisions too often. he he.

it's good to know you're fully recovered from "dengue" or whatever it was.

arjay said...

how 'bout your relationship to yourself?

dak said...

relationship to myself? Hahaha... I think iont have a problem with that... I love myself, I love my life...

dak said...

hehehe... I read my horoscope at the end of the day and most of the time, what's written really happen. Owell, don't read it before starting your day, read it after...

Post a Comment

Comment away!