Save Me

This is currently one of my favorite songs. It's not by Jem featured in Grey's Anatomy but by Josh Verdes. But then again, I also like Jem's "Save me". Hehehe.

Oright, so today I am featuring Josh Verdes! I think he's a Filipino but I haven't done a lot of researches yet so that info's not yet an absolute fact. I guess he's HappySlip's friend because his songs are most of the time featured in her videos.

I love this song "Save me", featured in "Boypren" clip of HappySlip. This song has a nice intro, but it's kind of mushy. The second voicing's done by his younger sister which is an okay too. The rhythm and beat sounds happy, the words are owell like I said mushy but tolerable. Overall? A feel good music.

He recently released his first self titled album! But I am not sure if it's going to be available here in the Philippines. But in his website, it says there that his album is out internationally. Owell, let's just wait for that. I'm embedding the track and the lyrics below. Enjoy!

Save me
I feel like I’m goin’ crazy
I’ve got this lady
She’s got me on my knees
I’m saying baby baby please
Don’t leave tonight without giving me
Some of your lovin’ it makes me weak
Somebody save me


And lately
I feel like I’m goin’ crazy
I’ve got this lady
The way her lips just move
The way her hips just groove
The feelin’ I get when she says my name
It’s a feeling that never feels the same
Save me


Coz I found the
Love that's a one of a kind
This time I’m in for it
And I know I’m in just way too deep
Someone, oh someone
Save me now


And lately,
I know I’m goin’ crazy
I’ve got this lady
You’re now that’s all I think about
The next time I can take her out
I really don’t wanna feel this way
But I think it’s already way too late
Save me


I found the love that's a one of a kind
This time I’m in for it
I know I’m in just way too deep
Someone ooohh someone
Save me


Coz I’ve been there way too many times before
And everytime I say it’s not gonna work
Not this time so…save me
Just save me
Somebody save me


Yeah…oh ohhh
Coz I found the love that's a one of a kind
This time I’m in for it
and I know I’m in just way too deep
Someone…oh someone
I said someone….
Save me now
Save me now…

3 remark(s):

LAD said...

haha, ni post talaga ang YM conversation? hhaha

anyway, naadik ka na talaga kay josh verdes, dahil kay christine!

haha. gumawa na rin kami ng cover niyan. kami kami lng nag record ng mga friends ko hehe.

arjay said...

kala ko Save Me by Remy Zero. wala lang. hehehe.

monaco said...

hi dak, sorry can't relate to the song. medyo out of touch ako from the music scene ever since I discovered blogging. he he.

Post a Comment

Comment away!