HappySlip Fan's Day this Friday!

happyslipLast week, I received an email from Ms. Elaine of Yehey.com informing me that I was pre-selected to attend the HappySlip Meet and Greet this coming Thursday (Tomorrow, hehehe) at Mag:Net Cafe in Fort Bonifacio. I didn't believe at first but then I replied and confirmed my attendance. After a few days, I received another email telling me that I am one of the lucky 100 bloggers to meet HappySlip.

I was like, "Are you for REAL?!"

Also attached in the email was the list of the lucky bloggers. I saw Anton and Lauren's names in the list. I am #57. Hahaha...

Yep, I will definitely go tomorrow after my Pathology class in the morning. I am really lucky because I don't have class in the afternoon. The meeting's from 11AM to 3PM so I will be late. Better to be late than never eryt?

Anyway, good news!

I just received another email from Ms. Elaine of Yehey.com informing me about an another meet and greet opportunity with Christine Gambito popularly known as HappySlip. The email goes like this:

Hi Guys,

Good news!

Due to insistent public demand, Happy Slip in cooperation with Yehey.com will hold another event entitled Happy Slip Fans’ Day this coming February 8, 2008, Friday at Mag:net Café, Bonifacio High Street from 1:00PM – 4:00PM. No pre-registration is required.

Please log on to http://happyslip.yehey.com for the event mechanics.

Should you have any questions, feel free to contact me anytime.

See you there!

Best Regards,

Elaine E. Uy

Yehey Marketing Manager

I am sharing the message to everyone so that for those who doesn't know yet and still want to meet her, this is your opportunity!

Aright?

Happy Ash Wednesday earthlings!

3 remark(s):

Camille said...

ok so i still wont be able togo since we have class on fri.. pharma pa tlga... as if i can just skip class... oh well.. maybe ill just meet her when i go to the us... haha

monaco said...

lucky you! how does one get invited to these gigs? tagal ko ng blogger wala pa kong kahit isang invitation? he he.

dak said...

@camille - pharmacology is really a big "toink!"

@mon - i also have no idea. i didn't know how i was emailed and invited by yehey.

Post a Comment

Comment away!