First of Summer!

I sooo love this song and I am sharing this to everyone to feel the start of summer! For those who haven't ended yet the agony of the last days of school year, patience guys. Patience is the virtue eryt?

So Urbandub's my choice for today's music entry because of this song! It is included  in their 2005 album entitled Embrace under EMI Music. For those who doesn't know yet, Urbandub is a Filipino experimental rock band from Cebu. They are one of the most critically-acclaimed bands in our country, and is now enjoying immense popularity around the Philippines.

Hailing from the "Proud South" City of Cebu, Urbandub has represented their city all across the nation, and now has invaded other parts of Asia as well. Their second album Influence was considered by many music critics as their best album to date. The track "Soul Searching" was named "Song of the Year" in 2003 and Influence was awarded "Album of the Year" in 2004 by the NU 107 Rock Awards.

Their most recent album, Under Southern Lights, was released in 2007 by EMI Music Philippines.

I haven't seen them play live yet but according to my friend, they're far better during live performances.

Enjoy!!!

Parked car
This night sky
Makes city lights shine like diamonds
Our song plays on the radio.

We're living it up
Make this night ours
We own the world
I wish this lasts forever
Alone with you tonight
Further in you feels so right.

Parked car
This night sky
Makes city lights shine like diamonds
Our song plays on the radio.

We're giving it up and just a little more
This heart felt leap I surrender
Arms raised tonight. (arms raised)

We're giving it up and just a little more
This heart felt leap I surrender
Arms raised tonight. (arms raised)

Anywhere with you
Anywhere with you
Anywhere with you

Drive me away
Cuz the night just feels right
Take me away with you tonight
Anywhere with you.

Drive me away
Cuz the night just feels right
Take me away with you tonight
Anywhere with you.

Parked car, this night sky

Parked car
This night sky
Makes city lights shine like diamonds
Our song plays on, our song plays on,
Our song plays on, our song plays on

Our song plays on…
Parked car, night sky
Alone with you tonight…

1 remark(s):

Jun said...

looks like u've got summer plans all lined up eh? how long's ur break? happy hols!!!

Post a Comment

Comment away!