Messy is not always equal to disorganized

Since exam weeks about to start, let me share to you how my study area looks like. Yes, it's kinda messy. It's not in its worst state yet. Imagine its condition when I am already in the verge of climaxing the examination madness.

DSC02419

Not shown in the picture are more handouts scattered in my bed. There are even some reading materials downstairs, because sometimes I feel like reading or studying on the dining table. Who said you cannot study atop the dining table? hehehe...

Now you witnessed how messy I actually am... A sneak-peek on my study den. Sometimes messy can be very good and exciting. hehehe... right...

Owell, I feel every student's pain during this period of the year! Sleepless nights, caffeine intoxication, palpitations, multiple zits, sagging eyebags... You name it!

So I want to say Good Luck to all students! Don't forget to relax/rest sometimes. Pray. This will soon be over... Har har har!

10 remark(s):

Marco said...

So studios ka pala! :-)

Lawstude said...

Messy na ba yan? You should see my room when I was reviewing for the BAR. Wala na ko halos matapakan.

Anyways, thanks for the visit to my blog. Good Luck sa exams. Yakang-Yaka mo yan.

dorkzter said...

yup ilocano po ako. wow ur a med student?! sigh.. dream ko maging doctor. :(

arjay said...

may natira pa ba dyan sa instant noodles sa may taas? hehe.

kawawa naman yung pusa. . .

Karen said...

weeh! Patrick Starfish! :)

i love, love studying atop the dining table.. esp. in the middle of the night, so no else'll here me talking to myself. hehe.

GeoRge said...

Naks Dak! Very busy. Your table screams "HAGGARD" lol. I think all med students like you right now are like that. Ang kapalit naman 'yan (hopefully) is a nice career in medicine... so okay lang! =)

monaco said...

that's not messy, it's just ok. you should see my work area.

I think work areas have to be kinda messy otherwise it's not a work area at all but a display corner! besides, I prefer the lived-in look as opposed to the neat, prim and proper style.

umleo23 said...

inde pa messy yan! Normal pa nga yan eh! ehehehehehehehe

Salamat sa pagbisita sa site ko po! I really appreciate it :)

Jun said...

hey mate all the best! u can ace the exams!! :)

ps: i spy... a starbucks mug! oh u caffeine addict! ;>

my-so-called-Quest said...

don't we just love patrick starr doc dak? ahaha. we have the same keychain. ahaha.

minsan naiisip ko ilang tao na kaya napakain ko sa mga handouts natin? ahahah

doc, gusto mo tulugan kita magAyos?
juk lng po... mas sanay ka kapag ganyan no?

Post a Comment

Comment away!