Potato Halves

Since there are a lot of potatoes in the kitchen, I decided (just a while ago) to bake some potato halves.

It's a favorite order in Yellow Cab by my friends so I remembered them while munching these cute and yummy potatoes.

Luckily, I had all what I needed, except for the bacon; but I substituted it with crispy fried hams.

The effect of the ham in the palate's not very much enticing compared when it's bacon. It felt like we're munching some sort of extra chewing gum after each bite. LOL.

Also, I topped each halves with sour cream and a pinch of pepper. Made it more exciting to eat!

That's all for tonight! Goodnight earthlings!

6 remark(s):

Jun said...

not a fan of potatoes, but urs with bacon and sour cream looks tempting! feeding the brain eh? ;)

richard said...

wow1 looks yummy.. :-)

richard said...

www.brycebugz.com

cedeux said...

sosyal naman nung patatas. hehehe
Godbless sa exams Docdak=]

monaco said...

grabe dak, nakakapaglaway!

gingertea said...

hmmm...kakatakaw tingnan...

Post a Comment

Comment away!