Ready for a Fall

Wah! This is currently one of my favorite songs! And it's been playing over and over again in my head for weeks or even months now. I can't remember when it started but it's in my playlist dated January 8. The exact moment of when I started singing repeatedly this song cannot be remembered tho...

So, second exam week's finally over... One more to go! Some departments have already released the exam's answer keys and so far, everything's well. I am actually tired, not in the mood to write. I will probably write something tomorrow after I jog. My day? I was in Rockwell a while ago with my friends. We went there immediately after the mind-wrecking Pharmacology exam. I was actually amazed on Rockwell's huge transformation. The last time I was there, the only towers visible were the PowerPlant Mall and the Ateneo Law School, now there are higher and even more sophisticated buildings in every corner of the street. Owell, we just ate our lunch there and impulsively watched Meet The Spartans because we are in need of some humor to make us feel good after the long and tiring week.

So anyway, back to the song! It's by PJ Olsson. You must hear it! I fell in love with it and so should you! Hahaha... But seriously, it will definitely enlarge your atrophic heart. Or probably, your once (or twice?) broken heart will soon heal and recover after listening to it. Owell, share the love! Enjoy!

Oh BTW, this song is dedicated to all the lovers in the world! yooohooo! It seems like I am under the influence of alcohol and disulfiram. Oh-oh... Bye for nao...

You sit there in my shadows
And you call it your relief
Don't be the one with bad eyes for
The things that I could see
Don't give me that

The darkness has no armor
Need protection from the air
High hopes through time passing
When I see I want you there

I can't believe
You're the one for me
If it was this easy to find you
I should be ready for a fall
I should be ready for a fall

Now my wonders rally
Around the person I once was
Like a bird that I've been helping
Hope you're healed and strong
You never know when you might have to fly

Where will you go after me?
Where will you go after I set you free?
And I don't know you from a page in my book
Though I should
Though I should

I can't believe
You're the one for me
If it was this easy to find you
I should be ready for a fall
I should be ready for a fall

Where will you go after me?
Where will you go after I set you free?
And I don't know you from a page in my book
Though I should

I can't believe
You're the one for me
If it was this easy to find you
I should be ready for a fall
I should be ready for a fall

0 remark(s):

Post a Comment

Comment away!