Taggy-tag-tag!

I was tagged by Saminella! Okay, so I am doing the favor. I actually find this tag very hard to answer. Hehehe. I am not really used to answering these questions or statements back on someone. So, I think twas supposed to be a funny post but I did it very corny. Owell.

How will you seriously answer someone in the following situations given?

What if someone (a stranger) insults you or tells you this...

01. ang arte mo!

+ ang maarte sumisikat! harharhar...

02. mas matalino naman ako sayo!

+ e ano naman? mas madiskarte naman ako sayo!

03. crush ako ng crush mo?

+ e d crush ka lang nya. crush lang naman e.

04. ang bobo mo pala sa math!

+ what's bobo?

05. bilisan mo naman!

+bagalan mo kaya?!

06. ang sungit mo!

+ masungit talaga ako sa makulit. may reklamo?

07. gusto mo ng away?

+ ano suntukan?! sa kanto? ulol!

08. takot ka ata sakin eh?

+ obvious ba? mukha mo pa lang e...

09. mas mahal niya ko!

+ sino? ng aso mo? ok lang...

10. ang bababa naman ng mga grades mo!

+ e diba bagsak ka dito? hahaha...

What if sinabi ito sa'yo ng crush mo?

01. crush kita.

+ *blush* hehe, hindi ata ako ka-crush-crush. hahaha

02. hindi kita mahal.

+ bakit sinabi ko bang mahal kita?

03. mahal na kita.

+ kailan pa?! tara kiss! mwah! LOL

04. pakopya naman ng assignment.

+ common answer in med school: hindi ako sure...

05. crush ko un friend mo

+ uy! schizoid yun!

06. pwedeng patabi sa upuan?

+ may bayad, 20bucks. hehehe.

07. pwede mo ba akong isayaw?

+ sa dance revo?! goodluck!

08. feeling ko may gusto ka sakin.

+ feeling mo lang yun! pero totoo yun... (yuk)

09. ang cute mong mag-smile.

+ cute means ugly but presentable eryt?

10. bakit ang bait mo sakin?

+ uutang ako e. hahaha...

I am tagging these bloggers: Hmmm... Camille (since she asked what's a tag), Carlos (I want to know how funny he can do it), Scarlet (curious about his response), Marcopolo (let's see how a nurse will do), & Arjay (for his pseudo-brand new blog).

But feel free to do this tag game. And for those who want to do this tag, I would be happy to know your answers! Enjoy!

****************

Aryt! This next tag game's from Monaco.

The rules: Below are the letters A-Z. You have to fill in your dreams and wishes in the letter that corresponds to the first letters of your full name, and these wishes of yours should also start with those letters.

For example, in my case, my full name is dak with a surname initial of M, so I’d take D and M. After doing so, I will fill in spots D and M with what I want to be other than what I am now. This is basically “I wish I were a/an…”. Don’t forget to put your links in the item/s, okay, so people will know…

(Note: if the letter is already filled, replace it with your dream/wish, and if you have two or three first names, then good: fill the letters up!)

A: architect
B: ballroom dancer
C: chef
D: Doctor
E:
F:
G:
H:
I:
J: jewelry maker
K:
L:
M: multi-millionaire - Hear Hear Mon!
N:
O:
P:
Q:
R:
S:
T:
U:
V:
W:
X:
Y:
Z:

Let this I Wish I Were… Alphabet Tag spread widely…

This tag goes to: Jepoy, Karen, Saminella, Cedeux, JB, & George!

6 remark(s):

Marco said...

hi dak, thanks for the tag! pero im really having trouble with my thesis writing now :-(

roerure said...

nagawa ko na 'tong tag na 'to, hehe.

http://roellejohn.i.ph/blogs/roellejohn/2008/03/20/kahayblad-12-days-22-hours-later/

kingdaddyrich said...

kingdaddyrich: antaray nang sagot.
dak: ULOL

hahaha!!!!

monaco said...

thanks for doing this tag dak. I owe you one.

Zang said...

hi. thanks for doing the I wish I were alphabet tag. it originally started with me...

i must admit i envy your blog template so much. how did you do it?

oh yeah, there's the link to it at the footer. haha

dak said...

@zang - no prob! my friend edited my template. i think yep he got it from itsnature.org. but i think he made some changes. owell... thanks for dropping by my blog!

Post a Comment

Comment away!