Women's Murder Club

1318099214_2e5fe9c34fI am a big James Patterson fan! As you will notice in my profile and in my bookshelf widget, most of my favorite books are his, none of which though include any of the Women's Murder Club series. A am more into the adventures of Detective Alex Cross.

He's also now into doing romance novels to which immediately caught my interest. I like his Suzanne's Diary for Nicholas. He provided a lot of heart-wrenching points in that novel and the story's too perfect but also too unbelievable.

So, Women's Murder Club is based on his best-selling series of books, Women's Murder Club. Patterson's books such as Kiss the Girls and Along Came a Spider which are about Detective Cross' quests made it to the big screen and I am eagerly waiting for more of his novels to be brought into life. So I am really glad and all-giddy when I found out that the adventures of Lindsay and company's already a TV series.

womens-murder-club-cast Women's Murder Club tells the story of four friends from different walks of life who come together to form a unique murder investigation team. Their jobs as a homicide detective, a medical examiner, a newspaper reporter and an assistant district attorney give them an awesome range of skills, and their strong friendship provides the basis for the teamwork that's necessary to crack each case.

It is produced by 20th Century FOX Television and Rat Entertainment and distributed by ABC Television Network.

There are already 10 episodes. Thirteen episodes is included in the initial contract with ABC. I hope the show gets high ratings so it will continue running on TV!

I was really excited that I already downloaded the first 3 episodes, but I only watched the pilot episode because I might get hooked! Owell, this show will be an addition to the TVseries I am anticipating every week! Wohhoo!

Oryt, back to nerdy mode.

Pictures were taken from:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lrayholly/1318099214/

http://www.buddytv.com/womens-murder-club.aspx

1 remark(s):

P0ytee said...

Hey I like Women's Murder Club too! I'm downloading the first episode, hope its good.

Post a Comment

Comment away!