Tag: Viral Linking

Since I am too busy with all these sh*ts in my life, I'll just do this tag. (don't start asking what are the things that bothers me right nao... bcos I will not tell yah! Hahaha... Maybe I'll make an entree about it when I'm done solving 'em.) This tag's been in my draft for soooooooo long already; and in moments like this, tags are considered savers, Blogger's Best Friend? Eryt? Hahaha...

This tag's from Arjay. It's an easy one, but I can't access his blog nao. I wonder what happened to him...

So basically, this tag will just transcend you blog, as simple as that... It will not hurt you as the title of this entree implies and no neurons will be used up for this tag so tag away! You can do this even with your eyes closed.

So, I have randomly selected 5 of you below to be tagged and I hope that you will similarly publish this post in your blog. You have to tag 5 other bloggers and just keep adding on to the list. It’s really easy! Tag others and see your Technorati Authority increase exponentially!

And what are the benefits of Viral Linking:
1.) One of the fastest ways to see your Technorati Autho explode!;
2.) Increase your Google Page Rank fast;
3.) Attract large volume of new traffic to your site;
4.) Build your community;
5.) Make new friends!

And these are the people who already took part on this tag: (Do not replace, just keep on adding! Yes let’s hope a long list!)

Blognation, Pinoytek, Reyna, Bluep, Kotsengkuba, Buraot, Iris, Banco De Reyna ,Mitch, Melai, Malen, Beng, Sasha , PusangMaganda, Ely, Roerure, Dak, [add your name here]

I'm tagging:

6 remark(s):

tagabukid said...

how many more panakip butas you got in your pocket??? :D

new look...'stig.

janus said...

imma answer your tag later, pag ala nako magawa. thanks for the tag though... have a nice day ahead of you! hehe

monaco said...

thanks. I actually need this tag since I'll be transferring to my own domain soon thus lose all my technorati authority. tags like this will help me build it up again. good timing huh?

dak said...

@tagabukid - i have some more entries in my draft but no contents yet. hihi. thanks! my banner was created by my oh-so-creative brother. hehehe.

@janus - no prob janus!

@mon - no prob mon. wow! own domain. hmmm... im thinking of acquiring my own domain too... i need some money tho... hehehe... donations are welcome! hehehe...

JohnBailor said...

Dak... thanks for the tag... This is the second time you tagged me... unfortunately, i've been very very busy this past few days... don't worry, I will find time to answer this tag.. I actually have reasons in mind but I just can't post it... hehehe


thanks...

dak said...

@JB - no prob JB, it's not really a MUST do tag... i don't really require the people i tagged to tag the same thing. it's actually like a tag for all but since the rule said tag 5 other bloggers, then i just randomly selected 5 bloggers. hehehe...

Post a Comment

Comment away!