Talented Siblings

I am soooo proud of my sister. Owell, I am actually proud of my siblings.

FYI, I am the only child of my parents who is not talented. Hahaha... Big Deal! I am not tone-deaf tho and I can also dance... but when it comes to playing musical instruments, I am out of the list.

I can manipulate the guitars sometimes because I knoe the simple keys but if you ask me to key in some sharps, minors, majors, blah blahs owell, forget it.

Maybe I can do the triangles, the cymbals, the tambourine, the maracas... the easy ones and not the complicated ones.

I actually had piano lessons when I was younger, and even had a recital. I can even remember my piece: OLD McDONALD.

Ee-ya Ee-ya yow!

I got sick with my instructor so I quitted... Besides, I am impatient! I cannot stand the long hours of playing the same music over and over again! Hay...

Yday, my sister recited Minuet2 in her violin. And she won the first place under her category. 8 recitalists and she won! I am really so proud of her. I was even more impressed when I discovered that her piece is normally played by high school violin students...

DSC03060

DSC03065 DSC03072

She also can play the piano... they all can actually play the piano but me.

My younger brother can play a song after hearing the music, my youngest brother can play a little piano, my sister though is the one who can read notes. I, on the other hand, just almost made it... Sadly... Hahaha...

They're sooo talented, I wonder why I am not. Hehehe...

My youngest brother can also manipulate the guitars well, very well... He can also do the drums after hearing a song. Why can he do it? I don't knoe... I'll ask him sometimes...

Why are people in this house very talented but me?

I am not sure... maybe I am talented... I am just impatient...

11 remark(s):

tagabukid said...

i guess your greatest talent lies in your ability to throw patience quickly out of the window as soon as you see one entering the door. ooops...biro lang.

passing your subject, pharma, is manifestation enough of your gift. yeah, right, while we appreciate other's talents we also have to be thankful, develop and put into good use whatever gift we got. imagine a world of people with the same talent...boring na... hahaha.

the donG said...

good for her. didn't try any music lessons and until now i can't read those notes. very impatient also in studying the notes.

cedeux said...

wow! galing naman! congrats congrats! iba ata talent ni kuya e? hehehe.

oks lang yan doc dak. i'm happy for your utols!

ingats palagi=]

now i really wanna learn how to play piano... organ na lng kaya! ehhehehe

Camille said...

onga dami ka nmn talent noh! ur the blogger! :) ska u can do almost a little bit of everything nmn... and ur the vegan son.. :p

MONACO said...

I used to play the piano when I was younger, much younger! We had formal lessons (my bro and I) when we were kids, tapos mom teaches us too at home. She's very good, still plays until now from memory. Unfortunately, I hate practicing so I eventually forgot .

janus said...

you have the writing skills!!! hehe... i have one talent, bathroom singing! :]]

dak said...

@tagabukid - right... throwing away patience... I knoe patience is the virtues but it's not of mine... Hehehe...

@dong - well, i think it also depends on one's interest... for me, i am just interested in listening and not in playing... maybe we have the same interest. LOL.

@ced - organ i think is harder... well, piano and violin make me "kilig" sometimes... so im glad my utols can play them. guitar's too common naman... sige! enroll ka this summer piano lesson. hehehe...

@cams - hehehe... talent ba maging blogger? so far, wla pa din meat! yey!

@mon - naku sayang... well, patience i guess is really important...

@janus - nah... im bad... hahaha... wow! bathroom singing! so nobody ever heard it yet? e?

Jun said...

ur sis is soooo cute! ah well, u're endowed with literary skills-- and the brains to get into med ;>

dak said...

@jun - hahaha... literary skills? no way... hehehe... brains? LOL. *blush

Scarlet said...

ivy mentioned your sister to moi once. :) omg. she can play my instrument of frustration! im officially envious right now. :S good for her though. :) kudos to your pretty sis. :D

dak said...

@scarlet - haha... seriously?!

Post a Comment

Comment away!