This is dedicated!

DSC00092
I am going to eat you alive! Wahahaha!

My sister's actually not a psycho or otherwise something related. Apparently via this picture, my dad is a passive dad, but in a good way. I think it's a good thing though that he's a passive dad because I was never spanked by him during my childhood years. Hahaha.

Anyway,

He's obviously balding,
And never smiles during Kodak moments.
He's aging physically,
that's the proof of his great concern to our family.
He's very supportive yet very tight.
He loves God over his family and I salute him for that.

He holds my mom's hand when they walk,
He waits for me when I am not yet home.
He taught me to be practical and dependent,
He brought me back into His arms.
I love you dad.

Okay, mom might get jealous because I didn't make her a poem last Mother's day. Yikes!

I was in the US at that time, I greeted her via text...

I know right?!

Just text?!

Roaming is expensive noh! Hehehe...

I love you too mom. But it's dad's day so... Hehehe...

Okay, I didn't intend to write a poem about and for my dad. It just happened. I think it's not even a valid poem so... Still...

The picture above was taken at David's Tea House in Baguio City. My siblings and I were fooling around hence the birth of this funny-cute-scary picture.

Happy Father's Day to you dad and to all the dads in the world!

7 remark(s):

my-so-called-Quest said...

happy dad's day sa dad mo=]

Em Dy said...

Sweet! Love the pic too. Your sister's sinister smile and your dad's deadpan look, ha ha!

Jun said...

cute collage! :D

philos said...

Happy Father's day to your dad... I think your sister's adorably scary hehe

monaco said...

Belated happy father's day to your dad. And don't show him this pic when it's time to make the will! Ha ha.

JohnBailor said...

may hawig kayo ng dad mo...


sweet child... hehehe

Camille said...

kung may hawig si dak sa dad nya.. wait nlng kau pag nakita nyo mom nya.. pinagbiyak tlga.. :) dak! i tagged u!

Post a Comment

Comment away!