Flying where?

First semester's about to end and we're sooo hungry for a vacation, a long one that is. I am starting to experience the what we call Sembreak syndrome. Yikes, it's when all of a sudden, I get too lazy to study and daydream about where and what am I going to do for the 2-week short period of recharging from medschool. And where am I going?

That's a secret I'll never tell... just yet. So wait.

DSC00267 -3

Yes, I am going somewhere I've never been before. This flight's been long overdue, and this is it! It's finally sure! I booked a flight with my friends, but I am not going to tell where we are going, yet.

All you need to knoe for now is that I am going to enjoy for sure! Hahaha...

Just wait, let me share it to you when I am finally there...

3 remark(s):

Em Dy said...

I see you're traveling with Camille. Enjoy your trip to the fullest. Med school could only get crazier (but more exciting too!) and when you start practicing, you realize that traveling means you're out of work. Ha ha!

Jun said...

i hope it's aus ;)

Camille said...

i hope it is aus.. but nah.. :p

Post a Comment

Comment away!