I hate myself...

Okay, this is the most embarrassing  post ever or... so far. I feel so disturbed. I still lack sleep but then I just can't sleep. My heart is pounding so hard, probably due to continuous release of epi that keeps flowing through my system.

Here's a confession.

Last night, I was in a party, a very fun party. I partied not finishing yet my Community Pediatrics paper. I came home late, wasted and languid. I told myself, I should wake up after 3 hours of sleep to finish the paper.

But no! It seems like I never heard the alarm screamed! I woke up at 10:30 and did you knoe what time is the deadline? 11. All I had was my scrap. I panicked, immediately jumped out of my bed and headed to my PC. I was so nervous. I am here in Quezon City and a trip from home to school would already take me an hour. The car is also color-coded today.

What should I do?!

Panic! Panic!

I checked my mail and there, a shared work of a friend who also happens to be a groupmate. Gawd, so at least I can just pattern my work to her work.

I was cramming like there's no tomorrow. Yes, there's no more tomorrow cos the deadline's like 30 minutes from the time I started doing the paper. Of course I didn't manage to finish everything out cos I was running out of time. Imagine, my mind's still in snooze and in panic all at the same time.  So here's what I did, since we have the same family that we interviewed, I almost just copied the family information portion from her paper. As in almost the same. You can really tell... in that very particular portion of the paper. I tried manipulating some words and revised some of the sentences but no, it didn't work!

I emailed my paper to a friend who lives near the campus and managed to submit it a little late from deadline.

And now, my conscience is haunting me. I copied a friend's work.

I knoe!

I am so dead!

I hate this feeling!

5 remark(s):

RONeiluke, RN said...

whhheeeeww! gosh... that happened to ma a couple of times during my academic years. nakakaguilty nga but i will pass. try to apologize or do the undoing defense mech! hehehe! it helps...hehehe! ibang klase talga kapag cramming...hehehe!

ano sunod na nangyari?

cool site you have here :)

RONeiluke, RN said...

your medstudent???

RONeiluke, RN said...

i'll link up if you don't mind! peace out!

RONeiluke, RN said...

cool! at least you past the ordeal without a scratch. yung faci mo na lang ang problema. sana hindi mapansin. ahehehe! med student ka pala..cool! i'm watching grey's anatomy kasi. hehehe!

monaco said...

Ha ha. Sounds like one of my many misadventures in college too! Welcome to the club!

Don't worry, you'll get over it, and pass.

Post a Comment

Comment away!