Wah! Hello December! Last week, I was able to jog around the campus twice in a row. And it's already very Christmassy and bright inside the entire Univ. However, the tree is unremarkable, I dunno tho if that was it or it's not yet totally done. Do you guys already experience the difficulty in getting up from your beds early in the morning cos it's too cold, it feels so good behind those blankets? Owell! It's just a few days before Christmas so I'd better do this wishlist so that you can prep these for me. ROFL.
- Lancome, Miracle for Men
- The 4 Stephenie Meyer's novels
- A cardigan
- I think and hope my mom will give me this one. Cos everytime I talk to her over the phone, she keeps on telling me that she's been into this shop to another looking for a cardigan. Cos I've been telling her that I am looking for one.
What?! Guess in Baguio doesn't have cardigans? Whoa!
- Battery charger for AA
- This one I listed in our kris kringle wishlist with friends. I already have one but it's not flexible or I dunno what's the term... anyhow, it's not ideal for traveling. Cos it's the one fixed to 110 volts. I knoe right? I want something flexible...
- "Baby" Barbara Bate's Guide to Physical Examination
- Analogue watch
- Apparently, I'll be a medical clerk next year and watches are must haves. Of course we need to be always on time. But why specifically analogue? It's easier to check the vital signs of the patients like the pulse and respiratory rate using an analogue watch. I am not really a watch person but since it's a thing that doctors in the wards should have, then I should start investing on it.
- Ipod classic
- I was thinking maybe I can let my very old, first generation Ipod shuffle to retire. Since it's memory is only 512MB, the sound quality also is really far lower than the newer Ipods. Seriously...
There you go! Ahm, those are just the things I can think for nao...
What do you guys want this Christmas?
I am just curious... but I am not your Santa Clause...
Oops! Forgot! Of course I am wishing for Peace on Earth! Hahaha...