Against Medical Advice

by my favorite author, James Patterson.

james patterson against medical advice 
Source

Gawd! I was in awe when I saw this book yesterday at PowerBooks Trinoma. The book is about a boy who struggled with Tourette's Syndrome. I wanted to buy it but...

Miss, do you have the pocketbook version?

None sir, that's the only thing we have.

It is expensive knowing that it really has a pocketbook version which would only cost me 400bucks.

So while waiting for my friend...

WRU?

Meet me here at Powerbooks near Zara.

I started reading...

1 remark(s):

Anonymous said...

I loved your article - it was some great information. I think you and your readers might be interested in another article I found, about
Medical and Dry eyes.

www.whatistheeye.wordpress.com

Post a Comment

Comment away!