Crazy March

Let me consider this month as the Crazy Month... But watev.

  • My schedule's becoming toxic-er and toxic-er each day. That's bcos of heaping amount of exams, papers, reports and presentations and hm... life per se. Call it crazy but that's how it goes in med school.
  • And by that it means, lesser sleep... Lesser sleep means mood swings. Mood swings lead to insanity.
  • And I'll never survive unless I am a little crazy. It's simple as saying don't take life too seriously cos you'll never get out of life. So I should also take small doses of craziness and lesser doses of seriousness.
  • What's the craziest thing I've done lately? None. So I need to think outside the box and get a little spice of life, or else I'll die of consistency...
  • I bought a yoga mat for several reasons. It's an enough reason to call me crazy, right? Why? One reason is lifestyle change for I am already pre-hypertensive. Second reason, is to spare myself from consistency. I am bored with just jogging around the campus, so Imana add floor exercises. Third? Aesthetics.

    Nao enjoy this song Crazy Angel by Kill Hanna.

  • It's serious
    I've got to find you when I start to feel this way
    You mesmerize me all the time
    And I'll hold on til tonight
    But that's too long
    Cuz you're an angel
    You're an angel
    My crazy angel
    My crazy angel
    So serious I've got to take you home again tonight
    Cuz right now you paralyze me with your smile
    As your wings discard there feathers on the ground
    I see a halo up above you
    My crazy angel
    My crazy angel
    I hold on so hard
    And pray that i won't say something wrong
    I look at the stars
    And dream that the universe was ours
    My crazy angel
    I hold on so hard
    And pray that i won't say something wrong
    I look at the stars
    And dream that the universe was ours
    I won't ever stop
    My crazy angel

    6 remark(s):

    Mugen said...

    Kaya yan!! Hehehe.

    Toilet Thoughts said...

    Hmmmm... I think I'll buy myself a yoga mat na din... para me bagong higaan sa floor. lOL.

    SAbi nga ni kuya Joms, kaya yan! Smile lang ng smile!

    tagabukid said...

    I'll never survive unless I am a little crazy.

    onga naman!

    lucas said...

    i was considering to continue my education from nursing to medicine but i didn't have the right attitude to pull it off...

    kaya mo yan :P

    Chyng said...

    Hi Dak, lately pag nagcocoffe kame (either sa Manila or Makati) im looking for you or eugene. Baka andun din kayo at nagrereview! :D

    richarddiongson.com said...

    long time.. hehe..

    Post a Comment

    Comment away!