Must Love the Highway

In less than 24 hours, I’ll be back in Manila. On Monday morning, we will be attending my brother’s graduation ceremony in Manila Hotel as he receives his diploma in Pharmacy. Congrats dude! Burger!

Monday afternoon, we’ll be heading to Laguna for a sleep over at my Tita’s house and to pick my sister up who is currently having her first summer vacation ever with cousins without mom on her side. She’s a big girl nao. Yey!

On the following day, Tuesday, I need to drive back again to Manila to enroll myself for the nearing clerkship program. Our tuition fee is almost 200 freaking thousand pesos. Woah! I can’t believe it’s that expensive. My dad’s shocked on how I am spending a lot of money… lately. Tsk tsk tsk…

Wednesday, will be back in Pangasinan again and must prepare for our yearly family trip every holy week. Where? That’s still a secret I will never tell, just yet. Will write about it soon.

Immediately after the holy week ends, must be back to Manila to rest and prepare for clerkship. I dunno if I am going to be excited, nervous or what. What is OB-gyne as my first rotation?!

So currently, this is my song. Gawd! This is not a rest. It’s sooo tiring! Click click click! Enjoy.


Ventura Highway by America

2 remark(s):

wanderingcommuter said...

wow you're in a medicine-related family

clap! clap!

congrats sa iyong kapatid. pahawa na din po sa burger!

tagabukid said...

kirk, er, clerkship na...! yeeeeeey! go...go...go.

Post a Comment

Comment away!