Oops!

I forget! It’s almost my birthday! LOLercoaster!

Plans plans plans…

No plans. ROFL.

I will treat…

Myself. Hahaha.

It’s my birthday and I am gonna celebrate for still being young and alive! Hopefully, I could.

But I need some peace and quiet... That’s all. Or whatever it is people go away for.

Did you just notice how pathetic I am right nao?

I am absolutely aware of it. I am soooo freakin boring! I am literally bored! Sometimes I get self-conscious about that and it’s sad. Makes me more… sad. How's that for something to admit?

I can't believe this... I can't go anywhere. Not even for my birthday! Stuck. Suck!

If I ever get out of here
Thought of giving it all away
To a registered charity
All I need is a pint a day
If I ever get out of here
If we ever get out of here

Band on the Run by Paul McCartney

PS: Please send me some corny jokes. I need to laugh!

Beep me! Send me some greetings!

4 remark(s):

wanderingcommuter said...

hampey hampey bewtdey!!!!

The Scud said...

go to the beach for the weekend. alone. magdala ka ng mp3 player and books. it would be worth it. i think.

Em Dy said...

Happy birthday Dak. Hope you get some me time!

cherry said...

hi dak! happy belated birthday! miss you! *cockroach hugs*

Post a Comment

Comment away!