Packing for Granny

I was able to get a Sunday off to attend granny’s funeral in the province. It would be hassling I know but that’s what we Filipinos do to pay respect and say goodbye to our loved-ones who crossed life’s finish line first.

It will not be an excused absence at work. I will have to make up on it after the Medicine rotation. But then so what? I love this rotation so I definitely don’t really care at all.

Not until…

I think 6 new messages were in my phone this morning and one of ‘em is a bad news: a departmental test on Sunday. Howell, I’ll just ask the resident-in-charge on how I could possibly take the exam on some other day. It will make a way. Promise.

Anyhow, since Hillary Clinton is in UST right nao for a “historic visit” whatever, the Univ is closed this morning and only the duty doctors are asked to go to work; nao I have enough to time to pack my things up so that I could leave early tomorrow afternoon.

And I want to wear something black on Sunday. But mom gave me a ring the other day and asked me about what I would be wearing on Sunday.

I said,

What do you care about?

Haha. Just kidding. I said,

I plan to wear the black polo shirt that I got a few months back.

She said that I should wear white cos they would all be wearing white.

Howkay?

What’s the point of wearing otherwise? Can I not fit in “the crowd” if I wear black? Besides, black is sexy. Haha.

And I don’t want to wear white… For nao. Due to lotsa fair reasons. First of all, I wear all white at all times. At work. And I decided not to on my granny’s funeral.

Second, I don’t look good on white. Not that I look fatter or weirder. It’s just that I don’t look good on white. Or I feel like I don’t but I actually look good. Haha. Idk.

Third, I don’t have anything cool-pure-white. You know, the cool kind of white tops. I have several whites tho, my uniforms, my scrubs, my regular shirts, and my two pairs of underwear. But those are not qualified burial attires, right? And puhleez! Don’t make me shop for a white top before the funeral. That’s crazy.

DSC00002[1]
But it’s a lot more fun to pack than to unpack, right?

Anyhow, I decided that I will be bringing both, instead. A black and a white. Nothing elegant tho, just casual or semi-F. And the white top that I will be bringing is a white-stripes. Howkay, how can a white stripe?

Go figure.

And that also lead me to think that if I will be bringing two shirts of two extremely-different tones or shades, whatev… I would also have to bring two different shades of pants.

And that would also mean, two pairs of shoes?!

Wah.

Well…

The point is, I should stop obsessing about this non-sensible problem I am actually creating. I should not be stressing out too much into what I will be wearing. Whatever. Lola will definitely be happy cos I will be there, right?

No matter what I will be wearing.

TBH? I am so stressed to handle more stressors in life; just let it be.

0 remark(s):

Post a Comment

Comment away!