Twenty Ten Planner

If you happen to be reading my blog ever since its advent, you likely knoe that I religiously claim the Starbucks yearly planner since it first came out several years back cos I have shared them all in here.

TBH? This was supposed to be an earlier post (I knoe, right?) however, since I lack time I procrastinate a looot… owell let me put it this way, oral revalida is already an inch close to my sleeve so as much as possible I give most of my golden time into re-reading what I’m supposed to be reading in preparation to this “event”…so I barely open my lappie cos it sucks time bigtime.

DSC06096
The cover or box.

DSC06097
Opening…

DSC06099
There.. I love the color and texture, grayscaled and rough like sandpaper. Cover is available in 3 variants.

DSC06101
Every page makes you write more.

DSC06105
Freebies? Yes. They’re back.

DSC06107
Hand and ring not included. I love how the dates are arranged in each and every pages. More spacious.

***

BTW, Orange Mocha Frappucino is now available!

3 remark(s):

Chyng said...

Really, orange in mocha frap?

jod said...

i personally didn't like the starbucks planners. :D for me it looked prone to early depreciation.

Beatrice said...

Kakakuha mo lang kuya?

Post a Comment

Comment away!