Bliss and Sublimity are Understatements

Some of you might have heard that from March 8th, the original date of my oral revalida was moved to March 16th due to tribunal complications. Then one thing led to another, something came up again and I thought my revalida’s gonna be a wreck!

Imagine the adrenaline rush for almost 2 weeks. It felt like riding Cedar Point!’s Millennium Force all the time, 24-7. The wait felt like forever, my heart was pounding like a mad Hulk, the Lub-dubs were audible even without my steth; S1 and S2, and I think I heard S3! oh gosh heart failure!

DSC_0009 

In our Univ’s oral exams, you pass = you graduate; you fail = you leave behind. It’s a big deal! Who wants to be left behind anyway?

Yes, we bring books as if we can still read all of them while waiting to be called and present our cases. We put them in a luggage like frequent flyers leading to the airport wanting an escape from reality. They contain all the heavy books and even handouts for some sorta reasons. And I tell you, books are heavier than clothes and so travelers have no right to whine about heavy luggage, I’ve carried more than what you guys had.

DSC_0010 

To be honest? Mine’s just small. I’ve seen bigger trunks brought by my batchmates and I can just imagine how hefty and burdensome those huge bags are to carry. I think they brought all their books since frosh year. I knoe, right?

Well, I can’t blame them cos some of us feel safe when all those books are around us.

Then the wait finally came. With a clinical case of vajayjay pruritus (itchiness) and an emergency case of hemoptysis (coughing out of blood), I survived. I passed. It is over.

All the hardship paid off. Thanks to everyone who trusted and prayed for me. You will receive free consultations in the future! kid. kid. :))

Owell, God is oh-so good. Praise the Lord.

DSC_0344 

We all survived the 4 years of struggles, endeavors, conflicts, bol-jacks and bol-jacks. But we learned. A lot. And yet we need to improve more. We must continue to learn; from our patients, from our mistakes and from our seniors.

DSC_0306

That was a blast! To more bol-jacks ahead! Bring it on!

Happy Graduation Batchmates! We did it!

I knoe you guys are excited to wear those white blazers, ayt?

***

Special thanks to my brother Raje for his D3000, you are so kind. :o

5 remark(s):

ralph malala said...

congrats bro.=D

Em Dy said...

Congratulations Dak!

wanderingcommuter said...

huwaw...congrats dac!

Dru said...

congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

RJ Naguit said...

Congrats doctor! =)

Post a Comment

Comment away!