Evolution Of My Limbic System

The first time I knew and experienced love that is true, I was reckless. I was young… a teenage boy, curious about love and relationship, rolled by raging and erratic surges of hormones. I had different perspectives then. I was mostly controlled by bodily chemicals such as testosterone and not by my emotions and rational thoughts... Physical attraction was a trigger and plays a huge role in the picture, although I am not saying it wasn’t true love. I knew that it was love and true but my perspective was immature. And unstable.

IMG_1360

Then physical attraction was killed. It wasn’t much of an importance anymore. Glossy eyes became overrated. I’ll be lying though if I say it ain’t a factor. You still have to be at least presentable and look bright. But it doesn’t stop there, you have to be smart but not necessarily wise. One hello outweighs a killer smile; wit wins over poreless skin. I check resumes and I ask which university you got that degree. How about a post-grad? I always start with the question “What do you do?”. Sensible & long conversations… A must! I am in dire need of stability and security. I want someone who has a dream. Yes, I became that choosy.

Then I realized, it’s not all about beauty and brains… I still know my standards. I am sticking into it… but if I will wait ‘till I find that someone out of 6billion people in the world with all my strict parameters, I’m just gonna end up as a failure and eventually die not being happy. No one is a perfect standard. There is always a margin of error. And I believe that each one of us is destined to a lifetime partner. Samson had Delilah. Mickey has Minnie. Beauty worked it with Beast. There might be however conflicts between personalities or differences in characters but the truth is, most of the time the opposite works. It’s the law of polarity. Yin & yang. Anode & Cathode. North and south. It’s just a matter of finding  and realizing that he/she is the closest thing to your standards. So what if he has an error of 0.1%? It’s about accepting that error cos we can’t do anything about it. That 0.1% error is part of the person that makes him/her whole. It’s just a matter of compromising those certain differences. Meeting half-way. Finding a happy medium. Going to the middle ground. Striking a balance. Give and take.

And that’s when unconditionally loving someone comes into place. :-)

9 remark(s):

Anonymous said...

Thank you for every other informative web site. Where else may I am getting
that kind of information written in such a perfect approach?
I have a project that I'm just now running on, and I have been on the glance out for such info.
Also visit my blog :: accessories \u0026 beyond

Anonymous said...

I used to be recommended this blog via my cousin.
I am no longer sure whether or not this post is written
via him as nobody else know such targeted about my trouble.
You are incredible! Thanks!
Feel free to surf my webpage - abc fire extinguisher

Anonymous said...

Appreciation to my father who stated to me regarding this website, this website is truly awesome.


Take a look at my blog - aaron tippin

Anonymous said...

Appreciation to my father who stated to me regarding this website, this website is truly awesome.


My web blog: aaron tippin
Also see my web page > Hydtechblog.Blogspot.fr

Anonymous said...

Excellent post however I was wondering if you could write a litte more on this subject?
I'd be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit more. Many thanks!

my homepage; adoption Search For Birth parents

Anonymous said...

Тhanks verу interesting blog!

my web sitе ... crear facebook gratis

Anonymous said...

Great goods fгom you, man. I've understand your stuff previous to and you are just too fantastic. I actually like what you have acquired here, certainly like what you'rе stating and the way in which
you saу it. Υou mаkе іt enjoyablе аnԁ you still take cаre of to keep
it smart. I сan not ωait to rеad much mοre from yоu.
Thiѕ is actuallу a wonderful wеbѕite.



my web site :: http://happyhousewifeuk.com/housework-haiku

Anonymous said...

Everything published made a ton of sense. But, consider
this, suppose you typed a catchier title?

I ain't suggesting your content isn't good, but suppose you added a post title that grabbed people's attention? I mean "Evolution Of My Limbic System" is kinda vanilla. You could look at Yahoo's front
page and see how they create article titles
to grab viewers to click. You might add a video or a pic or two to get people interested about what you've written. Just my opinion, it could bring your posts a little bit more interesting.

Also visit my web page; http://urban.alberon.cz

Anonymous said...

Hey this is kinda of off topic but I was wondering if blogs use WYSIWYG
editors or if you have to manually code with HTML.
I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding skills so I wanted to get guidance from someone with experience. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Look at my page: live hotmail

Post a Comment

Comment away!