Imbricated Intentions

I just had an epiphany earlier today that I don’t have the thin line between flirting and just plain being friendly. I actually have them overlapped.

Photo Dec 10, 8 51 12 PM

In certain instances, me being too sweet and showing too much kindness imbricates my innate way of flirting or showing likeness. So in actuality, the people that I like wouldn't know most of the time that I like them because  they think I’m just being too friendly. And vice versa. That if I don’t intimately like a particular person who happens to like me, they usually would still assume that I like them too because I’m just being very generous.

I don’t get it. How do you put a boundary? How do you segregate? How do you even just put a fine line between flirting and just being friendly? Why don’t we just get what we want? And be happy? Noh?

4 remark(s):

Lady Stapler said...

"Why don’t we just get what we want?"

---Was wondering about the same thing, life just fucks us up every now and then for laughs.

Anonymous said...

What's Going down i'm new to this, I stumbled upon this I have discovered
It absolutely helpful and it has helped me out loads.
I hope to contribute & aid different customers like its
aided me. Good job.

Also visit my homepage: france travel blog sites

Anonymous said...

Hi, I check your blog on a regular basis. Your writing style is awesome, keep it up!


Feel free to visit my web page: vakantiehuisje frankrijk ()

Anonymous said...

We're a bunch of volunteers and starting a brand new scheme in our community. Your web site provided us with valuable info to work on. You have performed an impressive process and our whole community shall be grateful to you.

My website - luxe vakantiehuizen frankrijk ()

Post a Comment

Comment away!